Saturday, November 1, 2008

Set clocks back

Set clocks back tonight! Later than usual but still seems strange.

My morning was spent at yard sales probably the last of the season wish my mom was here to enjoy them. Hope she is doing OK in Florida, taking good care of Uncle Greg. My Uncle Greg could use prayers. He has been having some trouble hopefully it is all behind him and he is on the mend now!

Spent the last 7 hours cleaning well not just everyday cleaning, deep cleaning getting rid of all the clothes that don't fit Kayla, TJ and myself. I also dropped Kayla and TJ's clothes off to someone who can get them to who needs them. I got rid of a bunch of junk too. Still a long way from the way I want this house but it is coming. Soccer is over and now the fundraiser is over so I will have some free time before the holidays. I hope or we will have no room for a tree this year!

So day two is done off to finish up the living room!

No comments: