Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No Two for Tuesday

Two for Tuesday was my plan for Tuesdays but I am just not going to get to the second one today as I really don't have any thing much to post. I worked today at the JR High (one on one) and hated it not as bad as the SED room(that one day) but bad just the same. I really am flexible with about any job they call me for but I am really starting to hate the JR High. Not many people would take a job that they only know if the are going to work usually 30 min to 1 hour before they are due in. Today I got called in at 10min till 9 for a job that normally starts at 730 was not really happy but I went on in. ugh!

Now if anyone is reading this blog and has any idea on how to change the clock when you post I would be grateful for some help!
Hugs to all

No comments: