Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year

Christmas is over, everything is put away. Kids are back to some sort of normal, rooms are clean, well to a point. Kids are back to school. Only one snow day so far this season.

Two weeks into the new year has been at bit busy, adjusting to life with a newborn. Alex is doing good. His two week checkup 1/11/10 went good he was up to 9lb 1oz Dr said everything looked wonderful she couldn't believe how much head control Alex has.

Glad to have a wonderful hubby! He has been helping as much as he can. I think he wishes I wasn't bf but I don't want to give that up. He just wants me to be able to sleep at night, I have trouble with that anyways! He is wonderful.

Went out to eat last night for the first time with Alex, Tried out a new place called Ocean buffet it wasn't all that good. They do have crab legs, they were not that good. Really didn't like the fish. I did like the stuffed shrimp. I am hoping to talk someone into lobster bisque tomorrow!(Only on Fridays!)

Looking for a rocker/recliner. Hope to find one soon as some nights Alex just doesn't want to go back to sleep and it is hard to rock in a computer chair.

School year is half over for the older kids. TJ is doing good. He likes school still, I am glad about that. Kayla I believe is adjusting well to JR high still likes to read more than anything. (Don't really understand why she is getting a C in reading)

No comments: