Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Name

We decide on a name~ Alex Reed

There was a bit of deciding as I liked Alex Scott and Scott liked Alex Reed.
I don't know if I would say Scott got his way or more then I just changed my mind:)
Well this baby boy is growing and growing.
I love feeling him move and kick.

Would love to have the money to buy all the stuff we still need, and want. Talked to a lady today about a crib mattress. Will know more Thursday. Should be getting a new baby carrier as the one I had with my other two was recalled, I didn't like that one so much I think I used it but a few times hoping this new one is better. I always have hope that things will work out.

I have not been working much
Scott has not been working at all!
Could use prayers as Scott has a job interview today!

Wishing, hoping, praying things will get easier~ somehow ~ soon.

No comments: