Monday, May 4, 2009

It is for sure

Expecting a baby. We are expecting.

EDD of December 29,th 2009

I am so shocked It hasn't sunk in yet.

I decided to test on Thursday April 30 I had a old test that was about to expire. I never dreamed that I was I was only a week late I had been late so many times. Yet it turned positive right away. My first thought was no way its a bad test. Took another one later that night and it too was positive right way! I was still like there is no way we have only been "trying" for 5 years!!!

Had my grandfathers 80th birthday this weekend and we decide not to tell anyone until we went to the doctor. It was so hard I was so tired and felt so nausous. We are going to try to tell everyone next weekend I hope everyone is ok with this.

Oh and get this we may have agreed on a boy name already!

No comments: